Information and Guidelines for Authors
1. Open-access Publishing: Annals of Earth, Environment, and Infrastructure Engineering is an open-access electronic journal. Publications in open-access journals often get more reads and citations as they are free to download.
2. Copyrights and Licensing: All the articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. With Creative Commons licenses, the author retains copyright and the public is allowed to reuse the content.
3. Guidelines for articles (for authors only): Authors are requested to adhere to the following guidelines.
a) Authors are advised to read the journal ethics and policies before the submission of the manuscript.
b) It is mandatory to submit an author accord form (AAF). Click here to download.
c) It is mandatory to provide ORCID iDs of the authors. Click here to create the ORCID iD.
d) The manuscript must contain original work that has not been previously published or not under consideration for publication in other journals.
e) Authors are requested to submit title page (download template), blinded manuscript with continuous line numbers (download template), and a copy of AAF duly signed by all the contributing authors at email@example.com.
f) It is mandatory to keep all the authors in the communications, i.e. use the 'cc' option in emails to include organizational email IDs of the co-authors.
4. Article Processing Charges: The author needs to pay article-processing charges (APC) of ₹3000 (or USD 50 ) after the acceptance of the paper. All articles published in AEEIE are open-access and freely downloadable immediately after publication. This is made possible by the APC that covers subscription fees for online tools for editors, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, and customer services. The APC is payable before publication when the manuscript is editorially accepted. The journal strictly abides by its ethics and policies, and APC has no influence on the editorial decisions.
5. Guidelines for Conference Proceedings (for Institutes and Universities only): Conference proceedings can also be published as a special issue in AEEIE for a starting APC of ₹30000/ USD 500 (₹3000/ paper). However, conference proceedings will also go through a peer-review process and plagiarism check, and only those papers that follow the standards of AEEIE will be published. Institutes should submit the expression of interest along with the conference brochure at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the manuscript submitted to AEEIE will be checked for plagiarism at https://plagiarismcheck.org/